1. Get a nice tall glass (preferably a mighty mug!)
2. Drop one scoop of vanilla ice cream into the bottom of the glass
3. Pour Virgil’s root beer over the scoop until it fills up about halfway
4. Drop another scoop of vanilla ice cream into the mix
5. Fill to the top of the glass with Virgil’s!
6. Grab spoon and experiment with your preferred balance of ice cream and root beer in each bite
1 oz. Cherry Vodka
1 oz. Coconut Rum
1 Can Virgil's Zero Sugar or Classic Dr Better
Vanilla Ice Cream
Garnish: Whipped Cream and toppings of choice
In an ice filled glass combine cherry vodka, coconut rum and Dr. Better. Stir to combine. Pour mix 1/3rd of the way into a tall glass and top with a scoop of ice cream. Top up with Dr Better mix.
Garnish with whipped cream and toppings of choice!
2 lime & 1 grapefruit wedge
Kosher salt - optional
2 ounces blanco tequila - good quality
1 ounce fresh pink grapefruit juice
3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
1/2 ounce simple syrup*
1 ounce chilled Virgil's zero sugar grapefruit soda
Moisten the outer rim of a highball glass with a lime wedge and coat lightly with salt. Fill the glass with ice. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add the tequila, grapefruit and lime juices and simple syrup; shake well. Strain into the glass. Gently stir in the Virgil's grapefruit soda and garnish with a lime and grapefruit wedges!