NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO REDEEM CUTOUTS FOR PRIZES IN THIS PROMOTION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The “Spell it in Caps” promotion (the “Promotion”) period began January 1st, 2020 at 12:00:01 p.m. ET. and ended Feb 28, 2021. However, Sponsor (defined below) may terminate this Promotion or extend it at any time. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Guidelines and the decisions of Reed’s, Inc., Norwalk, Connecticut (“Sponsor”), whose decisions shall be final and binding and non-appealable in all respects.
2. TO WIN THE CUTOUT COMPETITION (ends June 30, 2022):
Cut out and send in 6 contest boxes from the side of the Virgil's bottles carrier or the can wrap to receive a Virgil's hat. MUST INCLUDE $5, a return address, full name and email address:
Reed's, Inc. c/o Virgil's Contest
201 Merritt 7, Norwalk CT 06851.
3. MERCHANDISE AVAILABILITY. At its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right (without obligation) to substitute Virgil’s gear of greater or equal value in the event supplies of Virgil’s hats are exhausted. The total number of prizes to be awarded is estimated at 200 and is limited to a total of 200. No exchanges, returns or refunds on prizes are permitted for any reason.
4. SHIPMENT OF PRIZES. In most cases, allow up to 8 weeks from receipt of order for shipment of prize via postal mail. All prizes will ship to the postal address that you specify in writing when you mail in your bottle caps. No P.O. boxes allowed. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any postal mail or other deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any prize after it has been shipped.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age (19 in AL or NE) or older at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of Reed’s Inc, its bottlers, prize suppliers, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations can participate in this Promotion on behalf of the group, club or organization.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS ON PRIZES: Gear obtained through this Promotion are not returnable, refundable, transferable or exchangeable. No substitutions of any kind (unless at Sponsor’s sole discretion) are offered or permitted with respect to any such prize.
MODIFICATION: In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of rewards stated in these Official Guidelines. If for any reason Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Promotion is no longer capable of running as intended by these Official Guidelines for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Promotion in whole or in part, including without limitation, any means of entry, at any time if any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Guidelines and Rules for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, any occurrences which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, each registrant and each participant in the Promotion hereby agrees to be bound by each of these Oﬃcial Guidelines and Rues and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure by any registrant or participant in the Promotion to comply with these Oﬃcial Guidelines may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to (a) disqualify any individual from participating in any aspect of Promotion, and/or (b) to cancel, suspend or block any account registered by such person if Sponsor and/or its Administrators deems or suspects that such person has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (i) acting in violation of these Official Guidelines or Rules; or (ii) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Promotion; or (iii) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; or (iv); repeated attempts to redeem void Bottlecaps, as determined by Sponsor; or (v) any unsportsmanlike, inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or (vi) any activity deemed in the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Administrators to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Promotion.
8. RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Website, (b) submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, (c) any prize, or (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Guidelines and Rules. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Each Participant bears all risk of loss or damage to his/her respective prize after it has been delivered.
9. DISPUTES: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Connecticut, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, (1) you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA office in Connecticut, (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and all participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, exemplary, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and all participants hereby further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. If a court determines that the Arbitration section above is unenforceable, then this Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Connecticut, without respect to conflict of law doctrines and the following section shall apply. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Connecticut having jurisdiction.
10. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and all participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, exemplary, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and all participants hereby further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Guidelines, or the rights and obligations of the registrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Connecticut or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Connecticut.
11. SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored by Reeds, Inc. 201 Merritt 7, Norwalk CT 06851. Phone: 800-99-REEDS.